Kickboxing is a combat sport based on kicking and punching, practiced for general fitness and self defense. It is a perfect exercise for muscle-sculpting and fat removing. It works your arms, shoulders, abs, thighs, and butt in one workout and improves fitness. It is an intense and fun workout for fitness that not only involves physical stamina but mental alertness also. You can burn good amount of calories, improve posture and increase endurance. There are numerous benefits of kick-boxing as below:
• Develops strength and flexibility
• Improves mental agility and stamina
• Boosts confidence
• Reduces stress
• Assists with self-defense skills
• Increases blood circulation in the body
Cardio, as we all know is any exercise that increases our heart rate; but unlike other conventional gyms, K-FiT emphasizes on no equipment cardio workout. We include exercises like Skipping, Jumping Jogging, Jumping jacks, Brisk Walking, Running, Step-ups, High Knees, Push Ups, Triceps, and Lie down and stand ups etc, in our cardio workout plans. Benefits of Cardio:
• Increases heart rate and metabolism
• Fat loss and muscle strengthening
• Increases bone density.
• Reduces stress.
• Reduces risk of heart disease and some types of cancer.
• Relief from depression and anxiety
• Better sleep.
Crossfit exercises are constantly varied functional movements performed at high intensity (done in timed and scored form) and therefore, reflecting their best aspects. We do pull-ups, squats, push-ups, weightlifting,running, skipping jumping etc. in a fast-paced, intense way that can take less than 15 minutes a day because that quarter of an hour is going to be condensed, nonstop movement.
It may only be three or four routines, such as burpees, a jog and squats, but the idea is that you keep doing each one over and over through the set time.
It’s a concentrated shot of exercise and it burns the system —in the best way. In traditional workouts, it is easy to cheat reps here and there or sneak a longer break than necessary, but because of how the Crossfit workout is tailored, there’s no option other than to max yourself out.
Benefits of crossfit:
• Burns Calories Faster
• Increases Blood Circulation , Stamina, Strength, Flexibility, Power, Speed, Coordination And Agility
It is a type of physical exercise specializing in the use of resistance to induce muscular contraction which builds the strength, anaerobic endurance, and size of skeletal muscles. Gaining muscle strength is one major benefit of strength training. This form of exercise also helps prevent osteoporosis, improves your range of motion, and ability to perform functional (day-to-day) movements, acts as a form of aerobic exercise and helps lose weight.
Warming up and stretching for short 5-minutes is important for preparing your muscles stretching routine, again as a means of preparing your muscles prior to work out .Make sure you gently stretch each and every muscle in your back, abdomen, chest, shoulders, arms and legs – holding each stretch for just over 10 secs. The various strength training exercises done at K-FiT are weightlifting, kettlebells, curl biceps, triceps, pushups etc.
• Helps keep the weight off
• Protects bone health and muscle mass
• Makes you stronger and fitter
• Helps you develop better body mechanics.
• Prevents from diseases
• Protect your joints from injury
• Maintaining flexibility and balance
• Delays Aging
Kettlebell is a cast iron ball with a handle on top of it, used for powerful workout. Kettlebell exercises are excellent for muscle toning, body composition, and strength. The kettle bell swing works the muscles in the hips, glutes, hamstrings, lats, abs, shoulders, packs and grip. It also strengthens the tendons and ligaments, making the joints tougher and less-susceptible to injury. It's a simple and fast way to incorporate a very athletic movement into your routine safely while burning good amount of calories. Benefits of kettlebells:
• Burn calories very fast
• Increase range of motion
• Exercise is mindless , full of fun and enjoyable
• As they are not balanced like traditional weights, your cores and glutes have to work harder to keep stable.
• They are functional
• A complete package: Strength, flexibility and Cardio in a single workout.